Monday, October 5, 2009

Westin-Wedding Dinner

This evening I attended my cousin's wedding dinner at Westin Hotel. This is my first time been there, it looks grand and luxurious of course, especially the grand ball room, I think chong hwa's prom night should be there la.. haha

Here is the groom and the bride



Grand ball room

I was wondering why the bride's name come first then only the groom
Haih..this means the wife will control everything after marriage~haha(joking)

Guess which layer is the real one? xD



souvenir! guess what it is ^^


deng deng
..................................

...................

.......

...

chocolates ~ I like it pretty much ..


CONGRATULATIONS to the above couple

~~祝你们白头到老, 三年抱俩 ~~

lets toast~yammmmmmmmmmmmmm SENG!!!!





4 comments:

Carol可柔 said...

最后一张照片你很可爱xD
那蛋糕,应该只有最后一层是真的吧?很多层的蛋糕不是都是酱的咩?
那巧克力每个人都有嗒?诶,留几片给我们吃咧,看到都想吃><

Leroy said...

是的,只有最后一层是真的罢了..
souvenir当然每一个人都有~

EveLyN said...

我也在这里祝福他们新婚愉快…幸福美满~
哈哈!
你的风格变了哦?
走成熟风了?
呵呵。

Roti Canai said...

别怕,我们的Prom confirm跟这个可以比。
hahhaha~~