Monday, January 11, 2010

Sad evenT

Have you ever read newspaper during these days? Guys I think you all should know what was happening recently right? Many churches are being interrupted and was set on fire by arsonist. I was shocked when I got this bad news and my church ( METRO TABERNACLE) are the unlucky one. This incident came out as headline in STAR newspaper on Saturday.
Oh my GOSH!! how could this happen in this country? Churches,temples and mosque are the place that we worship, how can those irresponsible do such a devil act?! I went to the scene with my mum, the half building is said to be gone! 人神共愤!
This morning I attended the service at Wisma MCA, more than 1,500 members are there with the presence of god. As a christian I learned to forgive. As the pastor said, ' Metro will forgive those people and may god bless them' !








0 comments: