Saturday, February 6, 2010

5th week

Finally I find you via msn . I was surprise with your first words " your church.." ==ll Yes i knew my church was kena arson attack but how come this incident can be your welcoming words..really zha dao! We have only chat a few minutes then you busy sms others people. If you are asking the feeling that I chat with you again since 4 weeks ago, I will say it was WEIRD ! Tremendously weird!
Somehow this feeling will appeared. Anyway, I know you ain't that bad in your camp life, is a good thing for you.

These days I felt reluctant with my salary, F*** Jensen Loo keep ignoring our call and sms. I really worry about it, maybe 1sen I also can not get it. really FML!!! Actually I'm quite enjoy with this job, compare to those waiter, and other promoters, this are more easier and challenging... especially when we are rushing our sales,that kind of feeling is really fantastic. haha!

3 comments:

Carol可柔 said...

if no salary then how???????

Leroy said...

then你养我咯..

Rong said...

Touchwood, we sure got salary, if they don't pay our salary i go report them