Monday, March 15, 2010

Week 10

Sad•Surprise•Happy•Annoying•Exhausted!!!

These words have surrounded me for the whole week. 11/03, that day was my SPM results day out. You know what? I got a sucks results with only 3As, I really never expect before, I thought at least I could acquire 5As. My mood was like 'Doom' fell into the deepest of antarctic ocean,DAMN! When I was complaining my BM's results to my friends, Hong Khai suddenly shout at me and ask me whether I could recognise a girl who is standing infront me but her back was facing me, I simply take a look on her, surprisingly I got shocked with the girl. She is CHEE SUANG JING!!! I was shocked until i don't know how to give response because she told everyone that she will be coming back on sunday. ARGH!!!! How can my response are more excited than I got my SPM results.SHIT! Anyway, we are so happy with your return. I miss you so much. Now, I was annoying about my courses. Don't know which courses to take.ERR!!

★很爱过谁会舍得 幸福宣布不会来了★

1 comments:

Carol可柔 said...

then which courses are you considering?