Sunday, March 7, 2010

Week 9

I've past a terrible week, HK,yen and wan mei are totally out of my working range >< Working alone is damn boring, havingmy lunch with my laptop(pps) everyday!

4/3 Hong Khai's birthday, guess what happen ^^ ? Happy birthday!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


Dang Dang!

That was the place where Hong Khai and I went for his celebration~wakaka~Yeng ma?? Celebrated with the cop! Guys, guess what happen to him? He raped a girl? He snatched people handbag? He was drunk and simply whack his parents? He molested a 4 years old child? No nO No! You're wrong! Here is the answer, read carefully....



I was shocked when Hk told me that his phone was pickpocketed. I thought he was kidding with me but haih... This was what happened to him on his birthday. Sad =( HTC leh!!! bukan handphone murah you tau??! However, this incident has gave him a memorable 18 yrs old birthday! I'm sure he won't forget that day .

Anyway, Hk, carol, yao hong, guey rong and I went chatz room lim teh.

Hong Khai still can smile means he is okay lo~ =)


One more weeks to go, 3 months time are damn fast! The day when I post week 10 is also your return date. Actually I'm quite nervous for my SPM results, but waht to do? What can i do is just calm myself down and don't think about it! That's all! Hope miracle come across my life.

3 comments:

Rong said...

Hey, i got go visit u lor~
No miracle will happen on this world, never

Carol可柔 said...

有奇迹的话谁都要啦><
对咯,你几点去拿成绩啊?那天有做工的吗?

Anonymous said...

Why I am not there! ISH!! ANGRY!