Thursday, June 11, 2009

SEX talk!!!


I woke up this morning at 7.30a.m. No choice,my mother force me to attend a talk at church,all its talking about ABSTINENCE! I felt depressed on it because the talk took me 9hrs man! 9a.m-6p.m! It is not an easy things to spend a long day time at there T_T

This workshop is probably organised by a organisation call 'FOCUS ON THE FAMILY'~do u guys know it? Their object is to tell the teens that do not try to get involve in premarital sex before you marriage. The speaker showed us many video clips(not that u think okay)on what could happen to our future life if we simply having free sex! Meanwhile,STD(sexually transmitted disease) is being an alarming figure in everywhere, as it could turns our life to death!

I really felt scared la man..STD..HIV..is not joking la wey! but hor my nafsu too strong, i can not tahan until i get marriage la~is difficult to me haha. I laugh like mad when the speaker trying to explain what is sexual intercourse,'place the penis into the vagina then there is some movement start,after that ejaculation..zZz =.=ll

These are the steps of getting sex:^^
Being together

Hand Holding

simple goodnite kiss(fore head)

prolonged kiss(tongue fighting)

necking(neck)

petting( 'Treasure' hunt,i know somebody would know this haha)

Heavy petting

mutual sex play( 'treasure' found,hahaha)

sexual intercourse

sleep zZz


Guys can you see those body part getting involved are from the fore head going down to.. ???lolz ^^

Okay la, choices is in your own hand,do it or not is depends on you, nobody can force you! but one things i want to remind, think before you act! This is what i have learnt today, NO APOLOGIES to life~

2 comments:

Yoyo Wong said...

anyway~play safe la~~XD

goldtart said...

wad the...??!!